Update Asus drivers
A driver ensures good cooperation between software and hardware. A driver will control the keyboard of your Asus laptop, or translate a document to a print job. It's important to keep your drivers up to date, as your laptop may become slower if you don't. You can find out how to update Asus drivers here.
1. New with Asus Installation Wizard
- Look for the Asus Installation Wizard in the Windows Start Menu and open the program.
- Check the options you want. The image shows the options we recommend.
- Click Next to continue.
2. Check your Asus laptop for software and driver downloads
- Click Driver to check for updates.
- Wait while the Asus Installation Wizard checks for the latest updates.
- If any updates are available, click the updates you want to install, then click Install.
3. Download and install the drivers
- The Asus Installation Wizard will carry out any downloads and updates for you.
- Once the updates are installed, click OK.
- After this, the Asus Installation Wizard asks you to restart the computer (Reboot). Click Yes.
Keep your programs up to date
Even though you've installed all the drivers you need, it's still important to keep checking for updates. Check the Asus Installation Wizard once a month, for example, to keep your laptop up to date.