Updating Windows on an Asus laptop
Via Windows Update in Windows 10, you can update the Windows version on your Asus laptop. That way, you can ensure your operating system works well and your notebook doesn't become slower. Below, you can find the steps you have to take for Windows Update.
1. Open settings
- Click the Windows logo at the bottom right of the screen.
- Click settings in the menu that appears.
- In settings, go to Update & Security.
2. Look for updates
- Click Look for updates, and Windows will get to work for you.
- The Windows Updates are automatically downloaded and updated.
- Once the installation is complete, you'll receive a notification saying No updates available.
3. Restart your laptop
- Click the Windows logo at the bottom left.
- A few icons will appear over the Windows logo. Click the On/Off icon.
- Select Restart