Christmas gifts for the Apple lover
December has begun, which means it's time for Christmas presents. Do you want to spoil the Apple lover in your life? We're happy to help you, so we've collected a number of nice gifts for you. And trust us, these gifts you will make your loved one very happy!
Wireless freedom with Apple AirPods
- Fiddling with cords is a thing of the past with these completely wireless earbuds.
- Charge your earbuds on the go in the wireless storage case. You can charge the case itself both wired and wireless.
- As soon as you put the earbuds in, you hear sound. Did you take them out? The sound will pause.
- Because these earbuds support Siri, you can control them with your voice.
iPad: a gift for the whole family
- This iPad is nice for the whole family. You can watch movies, browse the internet, answer some emails, or play a game.
- This iPad supports the Apple Pencil, which feels just as natural as a real pencil.
- The Apple A10 Fusion Chip helps you navigate through apps quickly, edit your 4K footage, or play a demanding game.
- The 4:3 aspect ratio is very suitable for reading and browsing.
- Augmented reality apps come to life on the razor-sharp Retina display.
Draw, annotate, and write using the Apple Pencil
- Easily create thick and thin lines by pressing harder or softer.
- You can add a shadow effect by tilting the stylus.
- Thanks to Palm Rejection, you can put your hand on the screen while you draw.
- You charge Apple Pencil by putting the Pencil in the Lightning connector of your iPad. After 15 seconds, you can use it for another 30 minutes.
- Apple Pencil is great for work or school. You can make notes, create connections, or highlight words.
Stay healthy with the Apple Watch
Optical heart rate sensor and ECG function | Measures distance, calories burned, heart rate, speed, steps, stairs, and swimming strokes | 16GB storage
no longer available
- Measure everything related to health and exercise, like the number of steps taken, calories burned, heart rate, workouts, and breathing.
- Motivate yourself to keep moving by setting daily exercise goals.
- No matter the weather, running is always an option, because the Apple Watch is water-resistant.
- Thanks to the navigation function, you'll never get lost again.
- You can make calls via your smartwatch, thanks to the integrated speaker and microphone.