Compare the Canon EOS M3 to the Canon Powershot G7 X II
Are you looking for a vlogging and photo camera? In that case, both the Canon EOS M3 and the Canon Powershot G7 X II are suitable. The only question is which one suits you best. Both cameras have WiFi, NFC, and a tiltable touchscreen. The difference between these 2 are their other specifications. The M3 has an changeable lens. The G7 X II is a compact camera that offers you a big zoom range. The other similarities between these cameras can be seen in the table below.
|Canon EOS M3||Canon Powershot G7 X|
|Image stabilization||Yes, in the lens||Yes, in the camera|
|Suitable for different lenses||Yes||No|
|Hot shoe for flash||Yes||No|
|Weight||336 grams||319 grams|
Canon Powershot G7X
- The tiltable screen makes the camera suitable for vloggers.
- You can easily operate the camera with the touchscreen.
- With NFC, you can send images to your smartphone or printer effortlessly.
- By photographing using the RAW size, you have a lot of freedom during post-processing.
- There's no viewfinder for precise framing.
- There's no microphone input.