Compare the Nikon Coolpix AW130 to the Nikon Coolpix W300
The Nikon Coolpix AW130 is the ideal compact camera for the adventurous photographer. Unfortunately, this camera is no longer available. Luckily, its successor, the Nikon Coolpix W300, has the same technical specifications. Both cameras are not only waterproof, but also frost, shock, and dustproof. The successor has more to offer, including 4K video resolution. You can find the other similarities and differences in the diagram below.
|Nikon Coolpix AW130||Nikon Coolpix W300|
|Video resolution||Full HD||4K|
|Waterproof up to 30 meters||Yes||Yes|
Nikon Coolpix W300 Black
- The Coolpix W300 is shock, frost and dust resistant.
- The camera is waterproof up to 30 meters.
- This unit films in 4K quality.
- Use your smartphone as a remote to control your camera remotely.
- Doesn't have a viewfinder for precise framing.
- The camera doesn't have an external microphone connection to improve the sound quality.
- No memory card is included.