Compare the Philips OLED803 to the OLED903
|Color depth||10 bit (1 billion colors)||10 bit (1 billion colors)|
|Built-in soundbar||No||Bowers & Wilkins|
|Image processor||P5 Perfect Picture Engine||P5 Perfect Picture Engine|
|Sharpness||4K UHD||4K UHD|
|Supported HDR formats||HDR10 +, HDR10, HLG||HDR10 +, HDR10, HLG|
- Thanks to the OLED screen you enjoy perfect black levels and a strong contrast.
- The P5 image processor delivers a true-to-life and colorful image display.
- Three-sided Ambilight illuminates the wall behind the TV in the colors of the image.
- For a powerful sound reproduction you need at least a separate soundbar.
- Dolby Vision is missing, so you do not use the image quality of this HDR format optimally.
- The OLED screen provides perfect black values and a strong contrast.
- The P5 image processor ensures a true-to-life and colorful image display.
- With three-sided Ambiligt you illuminate the wall behind the TV in the colors of the image.
- Thanks to the Bowers & Wilkins soundbar, your films or games sound clear and powerful.
- Because Dolby Vision is missing, you do not use the image quality of this HDR format optimally.
Expert review of the Philips 55OLED903
Do you want to read more about the Philips OLED903, for example because you want to know if the soundbar is worth the extra money? Then read my specialist review. In this article I tested the most important features of the TV. Apart from the soundbar, these features are exactly the same as those of the OLED803.