Compare the Samsung Galaxy Watch to the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active
- You don't feel this watch on your wrist when working out, as it's so lightweight.
- The combination of GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo ensures that exercises are accurately tracked.
- Without a rotating bezel, switching between apps lacks a bit of user-friendliness.
Samsung Galaxy Watch 46mm
- You can quickly navigate between apps with the rotating bezel.
- Thanks to the larger screen, you can tap options more accurately.
- With GPS and GLONASS, this smartwatch is less accurate in tracking exercises.
Compare the Samsung Galaxy Watch and Watch Active
|Samsung Galaxy Watch||Samsung Galaxy Watch Active|
|Location determination||GPS, GLONASS and Galileo||GPS and GLONASS|
|Weight||49 grams||25 grams|
|Width||42mm or 46mm||40mm|
The rotating bezel of the Samsung Galaxy Watch allows you to navigate through apps at lightning speed. The ring was omitted in the design of the Galaxy Watch Active. This makes the smartwatch slimmer, lighter, and simplistic, so it's more suitable for sports.
The Galaxy Watch determines your location using GPS and Glonass. Samsung has provided the Galaxy Watch with Active Galileo support, which makes it a lot more accurate. This will come in handy when you want to keep track of your personal records during a workout.
The Galaxy Watch Active has a narrower watch case and is thinner than the Galaxy Watch (42 mm). In addition, it's about twice as light as its brother. These properties ensure that the Active feels less heavy around your wrist, which makes it suitable for athletes. The Galaxy Watch, in turn, has a larger screen, making it easier to navigate between screens.
Conclusion - which smartwatch should I choose?
The Galaxy Watch Active
The slim and sleek design makes the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active suitable for people with an active lifestyle. Do you like to keep track of your sports performance and do you think it's important that a smartwatch doesn't get in the way during exercise? Consider the Galaxy Watch Active.
The Galaxy Watch
If you're looking for a user-friendly smartwatch for daily use, the Galaxy Watch is the solution for you. The rotating bezel and the larger screen ensure that you can quickly and easily switch between different screens.