How do I set night vision correctly on my Foscam ip camera?
What do you need?
- Your Foscam ip camera
- A smartphone connected to the Internet or a laptop or desktop connected to the same network as the IP camera.
Method 1: via your smartphone
Do you use the Foscam application for your smartphone? Then set the schedule for night vision as follows. Do you use the web interface on your computer? Then proceed to Method 2.
- Open the Foscam application on your phone.
- Select your ip camera.
- Press the gear icon at the top of the image.
- Select the option 'IR LED Schedule'.
- In the next screen you can enter times when you want to have night vision.
- Press the check mark at the top if you have set the times to save it.
- In addition to automatically turning the night vision off and on, the infrared light is now off during the selected times.
Method 2: via the web interface
- Open the web interface of your camera. You do this by filling in the IP address of the camera in your browser. You can use the Foscam software if you do not remember the IP address of your IP camera.
- At the top of the page you see 2 or 3 tabs. Press 'Settings'.
- You will see a menu on the left. Select 'Video'.
- As soon as you click on this, a number of new options will appear. Click here on 'IR LED Schedule'.
- On the right a screen appears in which you can set the times you want night vision to be off. Select a start and end time and press 'Add'. Repeat for any other moments.
- Press 'Save'. As soon as this is done, night vision also stands out during the chosen hours. .
Is it not working?
We are happy to help you with setting night vision on your Foscam ip camera. If it is not possible to use this step-by-step plan, you can contact our customer service.