Equalizer and operating tips for your headphones
Tip 1: quickly skip songs about
Do not you feel like picking up your phone every time you go to the next or previous song? Then this tip will help you. The middle button and volume buttons often have multiple functions. We explain how the 3 most common control buttons of headphones work.
Note: the operation of the buttons on your ear cups only works if your headphones are connected via bluetooth to your device. If the headphones are wired with your device, these functions will not work.
Your headphones may have different operating options. The most common options are explained in this article.
- Click twice on the middle button to go to the next song.
- Click on the middle button 3 times in succession to go to the previous song.
- Press and hold the volume up button for a few seconds to move to the next track. Press and hold the volume down button for a few seconds to skip to the previous track.
- On the headphones there is a slider bar that you use to go to the next or previous song. \ N \ n * On the headphones there is a slider bar that you use to adjust the volume.
- Click once on the multifunction button to go to the next track.
- Click twice on the multifunction button twice to go to the previous track.
- Hold your finger on the earcup and swipe from left to right to go to the next song.
- Hold your finger on the earcup and swipe from right to left to go to the previous song.
- Hold your finger on the earcup and swipe from bottom to top to increase the volume.
- Hold your finger on the earcup and swipe from top to bottom to lower the volume.
Tip 2: determine the ideal sound in a streaming service
Spotify has a built-in equalizer function in the app. With the equalizer function you experience more listening pleasure from your music. Open the Spotify app and go to your library. Click on the gear at the top right of the screen and go to play. Press the equalizer function and select the music genre that you are listening to. In this menu you adjust the music tones as desired. Move the green line to adjust the music tones to your liking. For example, choose for more bass reproduction or let vocals come to the fore better.
If you listen to music through Apple Music, use the equalizer function of this program. Go to the settings of your Apple device and search for the music app. In this menu you select the equalizer function and determine the music style. This way you listen to the best sound reproduction that goes with your music style.
Tip 3: other brand-specific apps
There are several brands that have developed their own app. You download these apps if you want to discover several fat functions. Think of a built-in equalizer function or a function for automatic shutdown of your headphones. Brands with support apps are:
- Sennheiser Captune: download the app in the App Store or in the Google Play Store.
- Sony headphones Connect: download the app in the App Store or in Google Play Store.
- Bose Connect: download the app from the App Store or from the Google Play Store.
- My JBL headphones: Download the app from the App Store or from the Google Play Store.