What is MacBook Pro Touch Bar (2019)?
Apple MacBook Pro 13 inches Touch Bar (2019)
- The Touch Bar adapts to the programs you use and shows you the corresponding function keys.
- The True Tone Retina display automatically adapts to the ambient light temperature, so you'll always see bright, true-to-life colors.
- Thanks to the butterfly mechanism in the keyboard, the keys feel more stable and you can type more silently.
- This MacBook Pro has 4 ThunderBolt 3 connectors. If you want to connect a device with a Thunderbolt 2, HDMI, DVI, or VGA output, you'll need a separate cable converter.
The differences in short
Before we delve deeper into the new specifications, you might be curious about the differences between the MacBook Pro Touch Bar (2019) and its predecessor, the MacBook Pro Touch Bar (2018). The main differences are:
- the new 8th and 9th generation Intel Core processors.
- a version with 8 cores.
- an updated keyboard.
Powerful, more powerful, most powerful
The biggest differences are in terms of power. Apple has added Intel Core processors of the 8th and 9th generation to the MacBook Pro Touch Bar. The 13-inch model is equipped with 4 cores and the 15-inch model has 6 or even 8 cores. This model performs 2 times faster than a Quad-Core and 40% more performance than a 6-core processor. This makes it the ideal MacBook for music producers, photographers, 3D designers, developers, scientists, and video editors.
The keyboard of the MacBook Pro Touch Bar (2019) is still 3th generation, but it's an improved generation. Thanks to the new materials used, the new keyboard reduces problems of any previous generations. Think, for example, of double letters or keys that don't respond well. The updated keyboard with butterfly mechanism has more stable keys and allows you to type more silently. This way, you won't bother anyone with your typing anymore.
Apart from the MacBook Pro Touch Bar having more power and an improved keyboard, it has many more specs. They're not new specs, but that doesn't mean they're not important. The MacBook has the best notebook screen ever: a clear Retina Display with 500 nits brightness. On top of that, it's equipped with powerful stereo speakers, perfect for listening to music and watching movies. You can unlock the MacBook Pro with Touch ID and the Apple T2 Security chip ensures your documents are better secured. In addition, you have 4 Thunderbolt 3 ports at your disposal for data transfer, charging, and video output.