Steps in repair process
Yes. We'd like to ask you to back up your data, disconnect your account, and restore your product to factory settings. Read how to do that here.
You can read that on our information page.
We repair Apple, Samsung, and Huawei smartphones and tablets ourselves in one of our stores.
For other products, we work together with external repair services. In most cases, large products such as white goods and larger TVs are repaired at your home.
You can do this easily and quickly via the online return form.
Is your product not listed with the orders? It's possible that you're logged into the wrong My Coolblue account. Log in with the email address that you originally purchased your product with.
We'll always keep you informed about your repair. You'll hear from us at least once a week. Keep an eye on your email inbox, including the spam folder. If a repair service is scheduled, they'll contact you.
- Register your repairs via the online return form.
- Prepare your product for the return trip:
- Pack the product well. If you can, use the original packaging.
- Print your shipping label or write the freepost and return number on the box. You can find it in the email we sent you.
- Send the package to us for free via:
- Sit back and keep an eye on the status via My Coolblue.
This depends on the specific product. We offer different solutions for small products and large products.
- Most products can be returned to us. Pack up the product and send it to us via a PostNL point in your area for free or go to one of our stores.
- In case you want to have a large product repaired, such as white goods, a technician will come so your appliance doesn't have to be moved.
Do you want to know if a technician is going to come by? We'll always let you know via email after your product has been registered. In addition, you can find out what type of warranty you have on the product page of your product, under "specifications". Does it say "On-site service"? A technician will come by.