Fitting a fitness device is sometimes a tough and difficult job. That is why we offer an on-site assembly service for cross trainers, treadmills, exercise bikes and rowing machines. After the delivery of the device by Coolblue, you plan a mounting appointment with the voucher.
Note: the installation voucher is in the box with your order, so the assembly is not at the same time as the delivery.
How does it work?
- You order a fitness device including mounting at Coolblue.
- Coolblue delivers the device with the mounting voucher in the box to your home.
- With the unique code on your voucher you plan an appointment with our specialized assembly partners.
- The technicians will visit you within 5 working days to assemble the device for you.
- This service is possible in the Netherlands and Belgium, but not on the Wadden Islands.
- The assembly service is only available during office hours from Monday to Friday.
- Coolblue delivers the product, for the assembly you make a separate appointment.
- Call or email to make an appointment with the assembly service.
- The fitness machine will be mounted within 5 working days.
- You can cancel a fitting appointment up to 24 hours in advance.
- Ensure that the product is already in the correct room beforehand.
- The voucher is not redeemable for cash.
- The voucher is valid up to 1 year after the invoice date.
- The voucher is only valid in combination with the corresponding Coolblue invoice of the fitness equipment.
- The voucher can only be used with home trainers, treadmills, cross trainers and rowing trainers.