The Hyper USB-C to HDMI, Ethernet and USB Docking Station is suitable for...
Main connection - Dual USB-C
You can only use this docking station with a laptop that has two USB-C connectors.
What can you use this docking station for?
- Connect 1 monitor via USB-C or HDMI (max. 4K at 30Hz)
- Connect 2 monitors via USB-C and HDMI (max. 4K at 30Hz)
- Charge a laptop via USB-C (max. 100 watts)
- Connect accessories, such as a mouse or a keyboard, via USB-A
- Charge phone via USB-C or USB-A
- Work with wired internet
What can't you do with this docking station?
- Connect headphones via a 3.5mm port
- Connect a memory card
The USB-C port of the Hyper USB-C to HDMI, Ethernet and USB Docking Station can be used to connect an extra monitor and charge your laptop, but you'll have to choose 1 of these 2 options. This means you can either connect a monitor or charge your laptop with this port.