The i-tec USB 3.0 / USB-C / Thunderbolt 3 5K Universal Dual Display works with ...
Apple MacBooks, Windows laptops, Chromebooks and Microsoft Surface.
Main connection - usb C
To use this docking station, your laptop needs a usb C connection.
What can you do with this docking station?
- Connect 1 monitor via DisplayPort or HDMI (maximum 5K at 60Hz)
- Connect 2 monitors via DisplayPort and HDMI (maximum 4K at 60Hz)
- Charging laptop via usb C (maximum 85 watts)
- Connecting accessories as a mouse or keyboard via usb A
- Connecting headphones via the 3.5 mm jack connection
- Charging telephone via usb C or usb A
- Working with wired internet
What can't you do with this docking station?
- Connecting a memory card
The USB C port of the i-tec USB 3.0 / USB-C / Thunderbolt 3 5K Universal Dual Display supports connecting an extra monitor and charging your laptop, but you have to choose between 1 of 2. You can so connect this port or a monitor or charge your laptop.
To use this docking station, your laptop needs a usb C connection with DisplayPort alt mode.