Eufy by Anker Eufycam 2 Duo Pack + Video Doorbell Battery
Choose the version of your product
Pros and cons
- The devices distinguish between people, animals, and things.
- Since the devices store images locally, you don't need a cloud subscription or SD card to review images.
- Thanks to the rechargeable battery, the doorbell can also be set up wirelessly on top of the existing wiring.
- The 16GB internal memory of the base station isn't expandable.
- The battery life decreases if you use the cameras for more than 5 minutes per day.
With this Eufy package, you can not only guard your front door, but 2 extra spaces in or around the house as well. The package contains an Eufycam 2 Duo Pack and the Eufy Video Doorbell Battery. You can pair the devices to the included base station, which can store footage locally (16GB storage capacity). You can watch footage in the Eufy app via a secure connection. This means you don't need a subscription to store footage or watch it. The Eufycam 2 and Video Doorbell notify you in case of motion detection and recognize the difference between people and animals. You can also easily pair them to Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa to incorporate them into your smart home.
Included by default
Complete your purchase
Find the best IP camera for you in the store
Most helpful reviews
Cees | 22 May 2020 | In the version: 3 | Base station | Automatically translated from Dutch
- easy to install
- good image quality
- battery life
- app works well
- poor motion detection: only sees sideways motion!
- recording often starts too late (if someone already leaves)
First experience was very good, clear picture, easy to install and (according to specifications) a good battery life. A big advantage is that there is no subscription. It would be nice if Coolblue could also include this as a filter option. It was a requirement for me.
Unfortunately, after some more testing, a major