A big iPhone can take some getting used to at first. Learn how to handle your big iPhone with these tips, so you can enjoy your videos on your new large screen in no time.
Turn on reachability
With Reachability, you can easily bring the top half of the screen within reach of your thumb.
- Step 1. Open the Settings on your iPhone.
- Step 2. Go to Accessibility and tap Touch.
- Step 3. Turn on Reachability. On the iPhone X or newer, you can move the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen downwards. The top half of the screen will now move down, so you can reach the apps at the top. On the iPhone 8 (Plus) or older, you double-tap the home button to make the screen half as big.
Adjust your keyboard
You can easily make the keyboard on your iPhone half as big, so you can type messages with one hand.
- Step 1. Open the keyboard in the Messages app.
- Step 2. Tap and hold the globe icon. At the bottom of the pop-up window, 3 different types of keyboard icons will appear.
- Step 3. Tap the right icon to easily use the keyboard with your right hand. Choose the left icon to type with your left hand more easily.