- Connect to the WiFi.
- Go to 'Settings', click your name, then click 'iCloud' and 'iCloud backup'.
- Tap 'Back Up Now' and wait until the backup is finished.
Step 2: reset your iPhone
- Open 'Settings' and tap 'General'.
- Scroll down and choose 'Reset'.
- Tap 'Erase All Content and Settings'.
- A notification will appear about an iCloud backup. If everything went well, you just made one. So you can choose 'Erase Now'.
- Enter the access code to your iPhone and tap 'Done'.
- Choose 'Erase iPhone' and wait for your iPhone to reset.
Step 3: restore from iCloud backup
- Set up your iPhone from the start and follow the configuration steps until you reach 'Apps & Data'.
- Choose 'Restore from iCloud Backup' here.
- Log in to iCloud with your Apple iD and password.
- Choose the backup you want to set up.
- Wait until the data has been restored. This can take a couple of minutes up to an hour.
© 1999 - 2021 - Coolblue B.V.