What type of camera bag do I need?
A camera case is a camera bag for compact cameras that you can easily put in a larger bag.
- The case protects your small camera against drops, bumps and scratches.
- Many covers are splash-proof.
- You can easily carry a camera case with you into a larger bag.
- In the covers there is also space for accessories such as memory cards.
- Cameracases are not suitable for large devices such as SLR cameras.
SLR camera bag
At the top of a snout bag is a flap so you grab your camera directly from the bag.
- The flap at the top of the bag is easy to open, so you can take your camera out of the bag in one movement.
- Snuitbags are very compact so you can easily move the camera anywhere to take with you.
- There are muzzle bags available for compact, system and SLR cameras.
- In some bags there is also room for 1 extra lens.
- By the compact design has a snout bag little to no space for extra accessories.
You can carry a shoulder bag over your shoulder so you can easily access your camera and accessories.
- A shoulder bag offers room for various types of cameras with one or more lenses and accessories.
- In the compartments on the inside and side of the bag you can lose smaller accessories.
- Many shoulder bags have adjustable dividers with which you can divide the compartment according to your own wishes.
- The shoulder strap adjusts to your body so that you always carry the bag at the right height.
- A well-filled shoulder bag is often very heavy so you will suffer from the weight .
In a backpack you take your camera with you, with lenses and other accessories, comfortably wherever you go.
- In a camera backpack there is also room for 1 or more lenses and accessories.
- In addition, in the larger backpacks there is usually room for a laptop and / or tablet and other private stuff.
- The compartments of most of the backpacks are part of you with adjustable dividers.
- As you carry the photo equipment on your back, you are less troubled by the weight.
- Not all camera backpacks are waterproof.
With a camera case you can transport your camera and other vulnerable photo equipment extra safely.
- The robust exterior protects your photographic equipment against water, shock, dust and extreme temperatures.
- By the picking foam on the inside of a camera case, all equipment stays in place.
- There are both suitcases available for professional cameras and small cameras.
- Cases are very suitable for photographers who travel a lot with their equipment.
- Cameras for large cameras are often very heavy and heavy.