Help with choosing a Bluetooth speaker
Where will you use the speaker?
The first point you should pay attention to when you buy a Bluetooth speaker is where you will use the speaker.
- Outdoors or on vacation: the speaker must be suitable for all weather conditions. Choose a speaker with a dust and waterproof design.
- At home: Choose a size speaker that matches the size of the room. In addition, you can choose a speaker with high sound quality or extra bass option for a room-filling sound.
- In the office: in addition to the size of the speaker that matches the size of the room, you must ensure that an office speaker has a built-in microphone. This way, you keep your hands free at the office to type or write while making a phone call hands-free.
How long should the music play?
A Bluetooth speaker almost always works on a battery. When you use the speaker outdoors, the speaker will stop after a certain time. Pay close attention to the battery life of the speaker. The battery life indicates how long the speaker lasts wirelessly and with normal use.
Are you looking for a specific function on a Bluetooth? Think of functions such as:
- A clip to attach the speaker to your bag or pants.
- A smartphone charger function.
- Water resistance if you want to use the speaker in the bathroom, by the sea, or at the pool.
- An extra bass function for a space-filling sound or a party.
- A built-in radio.
- Built-in wire lighting that you control with your smartphone.