How do you hand over your old product to PostNL?
Drop it off yourself
Do you want to drop off the packaged product at a PostNL point? Then you just need to follow these 2 steps:
- Put the product in a box (for example, the Coolblue box your new product came in) and take it to the nearest PostNL point.
- An employee will print a label for you. Give them the following address: Coolblue Recycling Antwoordnummer 60350 5000 VB Tilburg.
You can also drop it off at the recycling center. You don't need a box for this.
Step 1: register package details
You can give also give your old device to the PostNL delivery driver. It's important that there is a shipping label on the box. Use the PostNL link for this: jouw.postnl.nl/versturen
Choose the option package and select The Netherlands as the country of destination. For "Choose weight", you click on Business Reply Number 0-23kg. Fill in the information down below:
Company name: Coolblue Recycling Zip code: 5000 VB Business reply number: 60350
Finally, click "Save & to Payment Overview"
Step 2: make a shipping label
- Fill in your personal information first.
- You can now choose if you want to drop the package off yourself or if you want to have it picked up by a courier. Always choose "No, I will bring it to PostNL myself." Also select this option if you want to give the package to the delivery driver.
- Don't click on anything underneath "How would you like to pay?".
Step 3: print the shipping label
- Now, click 'Create shipping label'.
- Click 'Create shipping label' again.
- Click 'Print label'.
- Stick the label to the box.
- Give the package to the PostNL delivery driver.