Setting a TSA lock with depressible lock
Setup in 6 steps
- If the number combination isn't 0-0-0, set the number combination to 0-0-0.
- Release the zippers by pressing the button with the TSA keyhole.
- Press the small button on the side with the tip of a pen.
- Set your own numerical code. Remember it well.
- Press the big button you used to loosen the zippers again, until you hear 'click'. The small button shoots up again.
- Test the new code by entering your own invented number combination.
Set the number combination to the original factory code 0-0-0 if it's not set to that.
Unlock the zippers by pressing the button with the TSA keyhole.
Press the small button next to the numbers with the tip of a pen.
Set your own code.
Press the button with the TSA keyhole again until you hear 'click' and the small button pops up again.
Test your new code. Your code is now set!