What are the Terms and Conditions of a Coolblue gift card?
You got a Coolblue gift card. How do you redeem it?
You received a gift card and want to redeem it. But how does that work? Below, you can find out how to redeem your gift card.
- If you found a product you want to buy, put the product in your shopping cart. Then, click I'm ready to order.
- You'll see an overview of the products that are in your shopping cart. Check if all the information is correct and click I'm going to order. If you have a Coolblue account, you can log in now. You can also continue without an account.
- Check your information one more time. On this page, you can also select a payment method. This is where you can redeem your gift card. You'll need the code on your gift card. The amount will be deducted from the total amount of the products in your shopping cart.
What happens if you return a product?
You might want to return a product bought with a gift card. You can, but you won't get a refund or have the amount refunded on the gift card. The amount that was on the gift card will be added to your account in shop credit, so you can use it the next time you buy something.
The most important Terms and Conditions
- You can redeem the Dutch gift card at Coolblue.nl and in all Coolblue stores in the Netherlands.
- You can redeem the Belgian gift card at Coolblue.be and in all Coolblue stores in Belgium.
- A gift card can't be exchanged for money and you won't receive a refund if you exchange or return the product you bought with it.
- You have to use the gift card completely at once.
- You can use multiple gift cards at the same time.
- The gift card is valid for 3 years.