The i-tec USB-C 4K Metal Low Profile Docking Station works with ...
Apple MacBooks, Windows laptops, Chromebooks and Microsoft Surface.
Main connection - usb C
To use this docking station, your laptop needs a usb C connection.
What can you do with this docking station?
- Connect 1 monitor via DisplayPort, VGA or HDMI (maximum 4K at 30Hz)
- Connect 2 monitors via DisplayPort, VGA and HDMI (maximum full HD at 60Hz)
- Charging laptop via usb C (maximum 85 watts)
- Connect accessories as a mouse or keyboard via usb A
- Connecting headphones via the 3.5 mm jack connection
- Charging telephone via usb C or usb A
- Working with wired internet
- Reading a memory card
you cannot connect an extra monitor to a MacBook with this dock.
To use this docking station, your laptop needs a usb C connection with DisplayPort alt mode.