The best accessories for the Oculus Quest 2
Oculus Quest 2 256GB
- Thanks to the lighter weight of 503 grams, you can game with more comfort.
- The Fast Switch LCD screen of the Quest 2 has a higher pixel density and a fast response speed.
- You don't need extra headphones because of the speakers in the headband.
- To comfortably play games of the Oculus Rift S on the Quest 2, you need a Link cable.
Elite head strap: comfortable gaming
You can use the head strap to securely attach the VR headset to your head. The Oculus Quest 2 comes with a headband by default, but it's less comfortable than this head strap. This head strap also has a version with a built-in battery. When you've charged that battery, you can connect it to the Oculus Quest 2. This extends the wireless usage time by a few hours.
Oculus Quest 2 Elite Strap + Battery + Case
- With the built-in battery, you can use the Oculus Quest 2 wirelessly for longer, so you can stay in the virtual world longer.
- Thanks to the sturdy materials, the head strap is more durable and lasts longer.
- Because this head strap is more comfortable than the original headband, you wear the VR headset without experiencing discomfort from pressure points.
- This head strap is heavier because of the built-in battery, so it's less comfortable than the head strap without battery.
Fit Kit: no pressure points
This kit consists of 3 parts: a light blocker, a wide foam mask, and a narrow foam mask. With the light blocker, you block the light that gets in via the recess near your nose. This allows you to concentrate better on your game. The wide foam mask is for wider faces and the narrow foam mask for narrower faces. As a result, you'll have less issues with pressure points thanks to the foam filling of the mask.
Oculus Quest 2 Fit Kit
- Thanks to the foam mask, you'll have less issues with pressure points, so you can game more comfortably.
- This mask is also suitable for people with glasses who want to use the Oculus VR headset.
- With the light blocker, you can prevent the light from entering the VR headset through the recess near your nose, giving you more concentration in-game.
- If several people use this mask, you'll have to clean the mask for hygiene.
Travel Case: game anywhere
The name 'Travel Case' indicates exactly what you can use this for. You can put your Oculus Quest 2 in this case and take it with you wherever you go. There is an accessory compartment for the controllers and the padding of the case prevents damage to the VR headset. This way, you can easily take the headset with you to a friend or on a trip. This means you can use the Oculus Quest 2 anywhere you want.
Oculus Quest 2 Travel Case
- This case fits your Oculus Quest 2 and the controllers, so you can take your VR headset with you everywhere.
- Thanks to the sturdy materials this case is made of, it can take a beating.
- The case isn't waterproof, so it can't be dropped in water.
- The predecessor of the Quest 2, the Oculus Quest, doesn't fit in this case.