What is HP Instant Ink?
What is HP Instant Ink?
HP Instant Ink is a plan that you can cancel every month and that allows you to print a fixed amount per month. Your HP WiFi printer will alert HP if the ink is about to run out. Afterwards, you receive ink suitable for your HP printer. The cartridges are automatically delivered to your home. How often you get a new cartridge depends on your chosen print plan. That's why you do not get new ink at a certain period every time, but only once your ink is running out.
Why HP Instant Ink?
- You don't have to do anything, your printer automatically orders the right cartridges.* You save up to 70% on your costs for original HP ink.* The plan can be canceled every month.* Did you use less ink than you received? Take the ink you have left with you to the next month.* Put your old cartridges in the included bag, and HP will recycle them for you free of charge.You'll never be without ink.
How does it work?
Register for Instant Ink
Register your printer for HP Instant Ink and create an account. Make sure you select the right printer, because there is a difference in cartridges. Not every cartridge is suitable for every printer.
Choose print plan
Choose one of the four print plans, because there is a print plan for every situation. HP even offers a print plan where you print 15 pages for free every month. This way, you can first try to see if HP Instant Ink suits you. You can change the print plan monthly.
Your printer will alert HP when your ink is running low. Your new cartridges are then automatically delivered to your home. Want to cancel HP Instant Ink? You can cancel the subscription monthly.
The print plans
There are 4 types of HP Instant Ink print plans for occasional, regular, frequent or professional printing, or to simply try out HP Instant Ink. You get ink cartridges sent at home, but you pay for the amount of pages. This has the advantage that if you have pages left, you take them with you to the next month (except for the free print plan). Do you use more pages? For 1 euro, you get a certain number of extra pages to print.
- Print 15 pages per month* You can't take pages with you* Each series of 10 extra pages costs € 1
Print 50 pages per month
- Print 50 pages per month* You can take max. 100 pages with you per month* Each series of 10 extra pages costs € 1
Print 100 pages per month
- Print 100 pages per month* You can take max.200 pages with you per month* Each series of 15 extra pages costs € 1
Print 300 pages per month
- Print 300 pages per month* You can take max.600 pages with you per month* Each series of 20 extra pages costs € 1
Print 700 pages per month
- Print 700 pages per month* You can take max. 1400 pages with you per month* Each series of 20 extra pages costs € 1
Start whenever you want
After registration, HP will send you the Instant Ink cartridges. Because you have registered your printer model, you also receive the right cartridges. This way, you won't accidentally buy the wrong ink and you can always print whenever you want. Have you received the cartridges, but do you still want to wait with printing because that thesis or quote isn't finished yet? No problem, your print plan doesn't start until you install the cartridges.
Buy an Instant Ink Printer
Don't you have an HP printer with which you use Instant Ink? View all suitable printers here.