Everything on refurbished iPhone
What is a refurbished iPhone?
A refurbished iPhone is a used device that has completely been restored and is available for sale again. All functions have been tested and parts of the device have been replaced where necessary. Perhaps it has a new battery, for example. A refurbished iPhone is never brand-new device, so it may show minor signs of use such as scratches on the screen or the casing. The device is always 100% functional.
Refurbished iPhone at Coolblue
Coolblue works together with Renewd. This company buys the used iPhone models and has certified Apple experts refurbish them. These experts only use original Apple parts. All devices are under strict quality control and will carry the Refurbished quality mark. This way, you can be sure your iPhone functions properly. Just like brand-new models, a refurbished iPhone comes with a 2-year warranty. On top of that, you'll be doing your wallet a favor because the price of a refurbished device is always lower than that of a new model.
What can I expect from a refurbished iPhone?
Packaging and accessories
Refurbished iPhone in the box
While refurbished iPhone models are good as new, there are a few ways in which a refurbished iPhone differs from a new device:
- A refurbished iPhone doesn't come in the original packaging, but in a durable Renewd box.
- The power capacity varies per device, but is always at least 85%.
- Earbuds aren't included
- The 1 free year of Apple TV+ expires with refurbished devices.
- There may be signs of use. Think of small, shallow scratches.
- The price of a refurbished device is always lower than that of a new device.