The Satechi Type-C Pro Hub Ethernet & 4K HDMI works with ...
Main connection - double usb C
To use this docking station, your MacBook needs a double USB C connection.
What can you do with this docking station?
- Connect 1 monitor via USB C or HDMI (maximum 4K at 30Hz)
- Charging laptop via usb C (maximum 87 watts)
- Connecting accessories as a mouse or keyboard via usb A
- Charging telephone via usb C or usb A
- Working with wired internet
- Reading a memory card
What can't you do with this docking station?
- Connect 2 monitors.
- Connecting headphones through a 3.5mm port
The usb c port of the Satechi Type-C Pro Hub Ethernet & 4K HDMI supports connecting an extra monitor and charging your laptop, but you have to choose between 1 of 2. So you can use this port or a monitor connect or charge your laptop.