How do you fix a Bosch dryer error yourself?
Bosch error E01 or E02
The lint trap is clogged. Clean it as follows:
- Take out the lint trap.
- Remove large dust participles.
- Rinse the filter under the faucet.
- Put the filter back in place.
To avoid this error in the future, empty the lint trap after each dryer cycle.
Bosch error E03
The condensation drain hose is kinked or blocked.
- Check for a kink and remove it.
- Is there no kink? The hose may be clogged.
- Loosen the hose clamp on the siphon.
- Carefully remove the drain hose.
- Clean the hose and the siphon connector.
- Place it back.
Bosch error E06
The heating circuit has a malfunction. Bosch recommends having this repaired by a technician.
Do you have one of the malfunctions below? The electronics won't function properly due to a malfunction or defect. Bosch recommends having this checked out by a technician:
- E08 or E09
- E24 or E25
Didn't fix the problem?
Is your dryer still malfunctioning? To be on the safe side, also clean the condenser. With a condenser dryer, you take out the condenser and rinse it under the tap. The condenser is stuck on a heat pump dryer. You clean it from the outside with a vacuum cleaner brush. Still a malfunction? A mechanic will probably be needed. Please contact customer service if your dryer is covered by our warranty.