Samsung Galaxy S or A series
The different series
The Samsung Galaxy S series
Samsung's flagship models can be found in the S series. Here, you'll find smartphones with a sleek, bezel-less design and a luxurious look. With the excellent cameras, you can take beautiful photos and videos. The screen (usually Quad HD) displays videos very clearly. Smartphones from the S series have so much computing power that they always run smoothly and respond quickly. In the high-end range, you do pay high prices for a new phone.
- Samsung S devices take the best photos and videos.
- The devices have a clearer screen and better sound than phones from the A and J series.
- These fast phones can handle the most demanding programs.
- Thanks to the glass casing, the devices are sturdy, waterproof, and can be wirelessly charged.
The Samsung Galaxy A series
In the A series, you'll find mid-range and budget devices. The higher the number after the A, the better the device is. The 2019 series runs from the A10 to the A80. The 2020 series always gets a number: the A51 is the successor of the A50. The devices up to and including the A20e are similar to the old J series. Starting at the A40, we speak of the mid-range devices. With every step up, the phone becomes slightly larger and more powerful and the camera gets better.
- All devices starting at the A40 have a clear and sharp SAMOLED screen.
- Samsung A devices have good to very good cameras.
- In the A series, smartphones have an excellent battery life.
- In terms of speed and computing power, these devices cannot match the S Series.
Entry-level models from the Samsung Galaxy A series
The Samsung Galaxy A10 and A20e are entry-level models from the A series. These devices are similar to the former J series from Samsung. The entry-level models have a simple appearance, decent cameras, and a good battery. These smartphones aren't super-fast and you can't take professional photos with it. If you're looking for a telephone with which you mainly make phone calls, use the internet, and occasionally take a photo, these devices are perfect for you.
- These smartphones are great for everyday use.
- With the battery of these devices, you can get through the day without having to recharge your phone.
- The cameras of the entry models are less good than other Samsung devices from the A and S series.
- Due to less strong processors and less RAM, these devices aren't that fast.
The entry-level models from the A series are solid devices for a low price. Starting at the Samsung Galaxy A40, smartphones from the A series are mid-range devices in terms of price. Some devices may be slightly more pricey and may perform better. These phones are also better in terms of their camera, computing power, and casing. Do you want one of the very best smartphones? If so, opt for a device from the S series.