Updating Windows on your PC
The most common problems with your computers often have one and the same solution: updating Windows or updating your driver. Does your internet connection no longer work? Does not your mouse or your keyboard respond? Do you get no picture when you connect a monitor to your PC? Or do you have a similar technical problem? Then read on quickly.
A simple update of Windows can sometimes be the solution to your problem. Below you can see step by step how to download the latest version of Windows.
Step 1: go to Settings
- Click on the Windows logo at the bottom left of the screen.
- A number of icons appear above the Windows logo. Click on the icon with Settings, a gear.
Step 2: finding the latest update
- In the newly opened window click on the Update & Security button.
- Click on Search for updates and Windows will automatically search for the latest update.
- As soon as the last update is installed you will see the message There are no updates are available.
Step 3: restart your PC
- Click the Windows logo at the bottom left.
- A few icons will appear over the Windows logo. Click the On/Off icon.
- Select Restart