What is Samsung AddWash?
AddWash: fast and energy-efficient
With Samsung Addwash, you can add forgotten pants or a shirt to your washing machine, even when the drum is already spinning. This means you don't have to turn on a separate cycle. The AddWash hatch can be used during the entire washing cycle . Do you have delicate laundry that you only want to rinse? If so, add these at the end of the washing cycle. For extra safety, AddWash only works with a washing program up to 50℃. To protect your children, the hatch doesn't work when the child lock is active.
Open AddWash door
To use AddWash, follow the steps below:
- Press the start button to interrupt the washing cycle.
- Press the upper part of the AddWash hatch until you hear a click.
- Pull the handle to open the hatch.
- Open the AddWash hatch and add your forgotten laundry through the opening.
- Push the cover closed until you hear a click.
- Press the start button again. The washing cycle now continues.