The i-tec USB-C Metal Nano Docking Station works with ...
Apple MacBooks, Windows laptops, Chromebooks and Microsoft Surface.
Main connection - double usb C
To use this docking station, your MacBook needs a double USB C connection.
What can you do with this docking station?
- Connect 1 monitor via HDMI (maximum 4K at 30Hz)
- Charging laptop via usb C (maximum 100 Watt)
- Connecting accessories as a mouse or keyboard via usb A
- Connecting headphones via the 3.5 mm jack connection
- Charging telephone via usb C or usb A
- Working with wired internet
- Reading a memory card
What can't you do with this docking station?
- Connect 2 monitors.
To use this docking station, your laptop needs a usb C connection with DisplayPort alt mode.