The most common failures of Indesit washing machines
Indesit error F01
The washing machine won't start:
- Turn off the washing machine and unplug the connector.
- Wait 2 minutes and put the connector back in.
- Wait 30 seconds and turn the washing machine back on.
Indesit error F02
There is a problem with the drum propulsion:
- It's not recommended to resolve this yourself.
- Turn off the washing machine immediately.
- Contact the customer service of Indesit.
Indesit error F05 or F11
The washing machine won't drain the water due to a problem with the drain:
- Prepare a towel or a bucket.
- On the front side of the machine, open the hatch in front of the drain filter and unscrew the filter.
- Drain the excess water and collect it.
- Check if there's a pin, coin or button in the drain and remove it.
- Clean and replace the drain filter.
- If there's a kink in the hose, carefully straighten it.
- In case of blockage, unclog the drain.
Indesit error F06
The door won't close properly:
- Check if there's any laundry in the door.
- Put the laundry all the way in the drum.
- Close the door and restart the washing machine.
Didn't fix the problem?
If the Indesit washing machine still gives an error, you need a technician. Contact the point of purchase or the customer service of Indesit.