How do I reset my Devolo powerline adapters?
What do you need?
- The adapter(s) you're going to reset
- A paperclip
The reset procedure of the Devolo powerline adapters is very simple. Just follow the steps below:
- You can find the reset button on the bottom of the powerline adapters. It's hidden in a small hole that can be recognized from the label "Reset". Find that button.
- Did you find the reset button? Press it for at least 10 seconds with the paperclip. Note: if you press it for less than 10 seconds, the device will restart, but not reset.
- The LEDs on the device will flash. Wait until they stop flashing.
- Your powerline adapter is has now been reset.
- (Optional) Reset the powerline adapters.
Is it not working?
We'll gladly help you reset your Devolo powerline adapters so you can use them again. If you can't get the adapters to reset, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service.