Philips hue lamps and Google Assistant
How do I connect my Philips Hue lamps to Google Assistant?
- Download the Google Home app on your smartphone.
- Open the app and add a device to settings.
- Scroll down and choose Philips Hue.
- Log in to Philips Hue and integrate it with Google Home.
- Do you have a bridge? All your lights are now connected. Do you work with Bluetooth? Repeat this step.
Google Home Mini Philips Hue Starter Pack
With the combination of the Google Home Mini and the Philips Hue Starter Pack, you can now control the smart lamps with your voice. The Google Home Mini supports Dutch and can carry out all kinds of commands to adjust your smart lamps to your liking. Always start your command with "Hey Google", then state whatever you want the smart lamps to do.