How do I sync my Wacom pen?
In order to recalibrate the Wacom pen, you'll need your tablet and the pen.
- Open 'Wacom tablet properties' and select your tablet.
- Select your pen from the list under 'Device'.
- Click the 'Calibrate' tab.
- Select the screen that's connected to the tablet or computer.
Step 1. Calibrate
- Click 'Calibrate' to load the calibration screen.
- Hold the pen in your usual working position.
- Use the pen point to click the middle of the cross sensors on the screen.
- Test if the pen is properly aligned by placing it on different points on the tablet.
- Click 'OK' to complete the calibration, or click 'Retry' to calibrate it again.
- Didn't work? Continue to step 2.
Step 2. Update the driver
It's likely that the problem is caused by a software error, such as:
- The operating system performed an update.
- The Wacom driver is no longer up-to-date.
- An installation error occurred when installing the Wacom driver. In most cases, the problem can be solved by updating the Wacom driver.