Answers to the most general questions:
How do I become a Coolblue Solar Panels partner?
- Go to Partnerize and create an account. Next, apply for the program you want to promote us for.
- Partnerize is a system we use to register your clicks, leads, and commission. You can also do this yourself by registering. With this system, you can easily track your results.
Do I need to be registered with the Chamber of Commerce?
- Not necessarily. You only need to be registered with the Chamber of Commerce if you generate a large affiliate income.
Do I need a website to apply?
- Yes. We only do online affiliate marketing.
My application was rejected. Why?
- Your application may be rejected for several reasons. We've listed the most frequent ones in the email you've received regarding the rejection. Don't agree with our decision or didn't receive an email? Let us know, so we can look for a solution together.
Can I also deliver leads in large volumes?
- Yes, that's possible. Please contact us to discuss the options.
Our Terms and Conditions apply to our affiliate program. You can read more via the link below
Can I add an extra website to my account?
- If you want to promote Coolblue with extra websites, you have to inform us first. Please contact us to discuss the possibilities.
Can I change my account name in Partnerize?
- No, you can't.
Do you have any tips for a good account name?
- Choose an account name that you can remember. You can choose whatever you want. The name of your son, your favorite dish, your own name, it's all fine to us.
How can I stop participating?
- If you send an email to your Solar Panel Expert, we'll take care of that for you. You'll no longer receive any emails from us.
Can I unsubscribe to the newsletter?
- Of course. At the bottom of the email, click "Unsubscribe", or reply to the email saying that you don't want to receive any more emails. We'll make sure you're removed from the mailing list.
Promote Coolblue Solar Panels
Is it possible to set up exclusive promotions?
- Yes, we're always open to that. Do you have an idea for an exclusive promotion? You can always call or email us to discuss the options. We'll do our best to reply as soon as possible.
Can I use Coolblue content?
- You may use the content of the Coolblue website as inspiration, but you can't copy it. You can use royalty-free photos from our Affiliate Image Bank to decorate articles via the link below..
In what ways can I promote Coolblue's Solar Panels?
- We welcome the promotion of our Solar Panels via text, explanation, and content on your website!
- Do you use a quote module on your website? Please contact us first before you start promoting us.
What about the GDPR law and Solar panels leads?
- You refer your visitor to our website. The visitor enters their data directly on the Coolblue Solar Panels website. As a result, we don't share personal data with each other.
- In some cases, we must sign a "data supply agreement" before we can cooperate. If necessary, our affiliate expert will contact you!
- Is your collaboration with us different or are you in doubt? Don't hesitate to contact us!
How much commission do I get per lead?
- The commission per lead strongly depends on the quality. Log in to Partnerize to see our standard commission per leads. Do you want to know in advance how much commission you'll receive per lead? Contact us.
How long is an affiliate cookie valid?
- An affiliate cookie is valid for 30 days, unless it's overwritten by another marketing cookie (like AdWords or comparison sites). We use the Last Cookie Counts (LCC) principle.
On which channels does Coolblue deduplicate?
- Coolblue deduplicates on all paid channels. When a customer visits us via an affiliate partner, a cookie is placed. It's possible that the customer doesn't buy something right away, but comes in the next day via a different channel and then buys something. In that case, we don't pay both channels, but only the latter one.
- We also duplicate on the same personal data. Did a customer request multiple quotes from multiple partners within 2 months? Only the first partner will get a commission for the lead.
- Leads with fictional information, e.g. 06000000, will be rejected.
When are the leads checked?
- The leads are checked within 30 days.
How can I receive payment?
- The commission is paid from a minimum of € 25. In Partnerize, you can set when you want to be paid. You can set it to pay from a certain amount or on a fixed day of the month. Make sure to add your payment data to your account. You can do that under the 'payments' header.
How long does it take before I receive a payment?
- The payments are processed in Great Britain, so it might take an extra workday. If the money is still not on your account after one workweek, please contact us. International payments don't account for VAT. Your commissions don't include VAT.