Setting a TSA snap lock with a red handle
Setup in 6 steps
- If the number combination is not yet 0-0-0, set the number combination to 0-0-0.
- Press the bar on the lock so that the snap closure opens.
- There is a red handle or clip on the inside of the lock. Press it down or slide it aside if it is a smaller clip.
- Set your own numerical code. Remember it well.
- Push the red handle or clip back to its original position and close the lock.
- Test the new code by entering your own invented number combination.
Set the number combination to the original factory code 0-0-0 if it's not set to that.
Press the bar on the lock so the snap closure opens.
Press the red lever or clip on the inside of the lock down or slide it to the side if it's a smaller clip.
Set your own code.
Press the red lever or clip back to the original position.
Close the lock again and test the code. Your lock is now set!