The Hyper USB C 6 In 1 Docking Station is suitbale for...MacBooks, Windows laptops, Chromebooks, and Microsoft Surface.
Main connection - USB-C with DisplayPort alt mode
Check if your laptop supports DisplayPort alt mode.
What can you use this docking station for?
- Connecting 1 monitor via HDMI (max. 4K at 30Hz)
- Charging a laptop via USB-C (max. 60 watts)
- Connect to the internet wirelessly
- Connect accessories like a mouse or keyboard via USB-A
- Charge a phone via USB-C or UBS-A
What can't you do with this docking station?
- Connect 2 monitors
- Connect headphones via a 3.5mm port
- Connect a memory card