Help choosing a laptop bag
Choose laptop bag
There are 3 different types of laptop bags. Each type has its own advantages:
- Laptop shoulder bag: business design and you can access your belongings quickly and easily.
- Laptop backpack: multiple compartments and handy if you have to carry a heavier laptop.
- Laptop sleeve: extra protection.
Laptop shoulder bag
A laptop shoulder bag has a special compartment to transport your laptop. A shoulder bag can be made of leather, fabric, or plastic.
- A leather shoulder bag protects your things from scratches and dust
- In a shoulder bag, you access your things faster and easier compared to a backpack.
- A shoulder bag is very suitable for a business trip.
- A shoulder bag has less space for accessories than a backpack.
- A shoulder bag is less suitable when you have to walk or bike a lot, or if you have to carry a large amount of weight. You can't distribute it over both shoulders.
A laptop backpack is a shoulder bag with a special compartment to transport your laptop.
- The backpack will protect your laptop from scratches and dust.
- The laptop has multiple compartments, so you can also take other accessories with you.
- Thanks to the (padded) shoulder straps, the backpack is suitable when you need to walk or bike a lot, or if you have to carry a large amount of weight. You can distribute the weight over both shoulders.
- A backpack generally looks less stylish and less professional than a shoulder bag.
A sleeve is a fully protective cover that fits around your laptop.
- The sleeve will protect your laptop from scratches and dust.
- Useful if you want to take your laptop out, but do want to protect your laptop.
- Want to take your laptop places? The sleeve will protect your laptop even more.
- There is little to no room for other accessories.
- You'll need a separate bag to transport the sleeve.