The brew group won't back in my Philips machine
Step 1: put the machine in the neutral setting
- Make sure the drip tray and coffee grounds container are placed in the machine and close the brew group door. You can leave the brew group out of the machine.
- Turn off the machine by pressing the on/off button on the front.
- Wait about 5 seconds, until you no longer hear any sounds. The machine is now completely switched off.
- Switch the machine on again by pressing the on/off button again. Wait until you no longer hear any sounds.
The machine is now in the neutral setting.
Step 2: set the levers of the brew group correctly
- The level on the back of the brew group should point down and touch the bottom of the brew group.
- Make sure the two arrows on the side of the brew group face each other. Is this not the case? Push the lever down if necessary.
- Put the hook on the side of the brew group in the correct position. You can do this by pushing the hook all the way up until you hear it click into place. Unable to push the hook further up? It was already in the right position.
The brew group is now in the neutral setting.
Good news: you can now place the brew group in the machine. Open the door and push the brew group into the machine and close the door again.