How do I become a Coolblue partner?
- Sign up for the Coolblue affiliate program via the link below. Are you already active for the Recruitment or Solar Panels program? Send us an email with your account name so we can add your account to the general affiliate program.
Answers to the most general questions:
- Partnerize is a system we use to register your clicks, sales, and commission. You can also do this yourself by registering. With this system, you can easily download our promotional material and track your results.
Do I need to be registered with the Chamber of Commerce?
- Not necessarily. You only need to be registered with the Chamber of Commerce if you generate a large affiliate income.
Do I need a website to apply?
- Yes. We only do online affiliate marketing. That means you need a website, app, or social media account.
My application was rejected. Why?
- Your application may be rejected for several reasons. We've listed the most frequent ones in the email you've received regarding the rejection. Don't agree with our decision or didn't receive an email? Let us know, so we can look for a solution together.
Do you work with coupon codes and cashback websites?
- No. We stopped working with coupon codes and cashback websites in January 2019.
Can I add an extra website to my account?
- If you want to promote Coolblue with extra websites, you have to add them to your Partnerize account. You can do that by going to Settings > Publisher.
- At the bottom, you can find the websites you can use for your promotion. You can add new websites or remove inactive ones. Don't forget to save your changes with the blue Apply button on the bottom of the page.
Can I change my account name?
- No, you can't.
Do you have any tips for a good account name?
- Choose an account name that you can remember. You can choose whatever you want. The name of your son, your favorite dish, your own name, it's all fine to us.
How can I stop participating in the affiliate program?
- Send a short email to email@example.com. We'll arrange the rest!
Can I unsubscribe to the newsletter?
- Of course. At the bottom of the email, click "Unsubscribe", or reply to the email saying that you don't want to receive any more emails. We'll make sure you're removed from the mailing list.
Is it possible to set up exclusive promotions?
- Yes, we're always open to that. Do you have an idea for an exclusive promotion? You can always call or email us to discuss the options. We'll do our best to reply as soon as possible.
Do you work with generic discount codes? * No, we don't have generic discount codes. That means we can't set up any promotions with them either.
Can I use Coolblue's content? * Yes, you can use the content of the Coolblue website for inspiration, but you can't copy it. In our feed, you can find an image you can use for each product. It's the same one as the first image on a product page. You can also refer to our product videos on YouTube. If you want to dress up your text, you can use royalty-free photos from our Affiliate Image Database via the link below.
Which separator is in the product feed?
- The separator in the feed is a comma.
Can I get a product feed for a specific category?
- You can find all product types in the full feed. If you want a separate feed for a certain product type, we can create one for you.
I can't find all the products in the product feed. What's up?
- There are 2 possible explanations for this. It's possible that a product is no longer in stock. The second option is that we filter from the feed any products that don't earn us any profit after deducting the commission. We only want to promote products that are profitable for both of us.
The product feed doesn't work when I click on it. How can I access it?
- A product feed needs to be activated before use. You can do this by clicking the download button the first time. It'll take about 4 hours before they're ready. After 4 hours, you can download them and implement them on your website. If the feed hasn't been used for a long time, it'll need to be reactivated. We've created a video about this.
How long is an affiliate cookie valid?
- An affiliate cookie is valid for 30 days, unless it's overwritten by another marketing cookie (like AdWords or comparison sites). We use the Last Cookie Counts (LCC) principle.
On which channels does Coolblue deduplicate?
- Coolblue deduplicates on all paid channels. When a customer visits us via an affiliate partner, a cookie is placed. It's possible that the customer doesn't buy something right away, but comes in the next day via a different channel and then buys something. In that case, we don't pay both channels, but only the latter one.
Will I receive compensation if I refer my customer to a laptop but they buy a vacuum cleaner?
- Yes, that's not a problem. Of course, you'll receive the compensation for the product you sell, and not the commission of the product you're promoting.
I get both Dutch and Belgian visitors on my website. How does that work?
- Coolblue has separate affiliate programs for the Netherlands and Belgium. That means we use 2 different tracking cookies. You can choose to use one code with a banner. You can also place a link to the Dutch and the Belgian Coolblue website, when writing a product review for example.
Will I receive compensation if I send Belgian visitors to the Dutch website?
- Yes, you'll always receive a commission, regardless of the visitor's origin or where the conversion took place.
How much is the commission?
- To be able to always give the best commission, it's different for each product group.
How come an order was rejected?
- There are several reasons why orders might be rejected. The customer could have returned the product, or they didn't pay. It part of the order is returned, Partnerize automatically creates a new order with the same order number. There you'll find the products the customer did keep.
When are the orders checked?
- The orders are checked within 30 days.
How can I receive payment?
- The commission is paid from a minimum of € 25. In Partnerize, you can set when you want to be paid. You can set it to pay from a certain amount or on a fixed day of the month. Make sure to add your payment data to your account. You can do that under the 'payments' header.
How long does it take before I receive a payment?
- The payments are processed in Great Britain, so it might take an extra workday. If the money is still not on your account after one workweek, please contact us. International payments don't account for VAT. You commissions don't include VAT.