How do I set up my Apple Watch for left-handed use?
How do I change the wearing position via Apple Watch?
The first way to change the wearing position of Apple Watch is through my watch itself.
- I open the Settings app. You can recognize this app by the icon with the gray gear.
- With the Digital Crown I scroll down until I see General. I click on this.
- Via this menu I set the carrying position for left or right. This is also the place to possibly change the side of the Digital Crown.
How do I change the wearing position via Apple iPhone?
The second way to change the wearing position of Apple Watch is via Apple iPhone.
- I open the Watch app on my iPhone.
- To change the settings, go to the General tab.
- I click on Carrying position. This is now set to Right wrist if it is set correctly.
- To change the wearing position, I choose Left wrist. This is also the place to choose which side I prefer the Digital Crown.
As a left-handed person, do I need a different watch strap?
As a left-handed person, I don't have to purchase a special watch strap. I use the original watch strap, only I confirm it the other way around. In this way I connect the watch strap in a natural way without needing another strap.