How do I set up Fujifilm Camera Remote?
Step 1: download the Fujifilm Camera Remote application
Download the Fujifilm Camera Remote application on your smart device to connect your camera. Go to the playstore if you have an Android device. If you have an Apple phone or tablet, you go to the appstore.
Step 2: Open the Fujifilm Camera Remote start-up screen
- In the menu of your camera, tap on the option "Wireless communication" or click on the WiFi button of your camera.
- Click Connection Setting - Bluetooth Settings - Pairing Registration
- You'll be redirected to the app on your smart device.
Step 3: connect your smart device to the camera
- Switch on WiFi and Bluetooth on your smart device.
- Open the Fujifilm Camera Remote app on your smart device
- Choose the camera you want to connect
- The application will look your camera and connect the devices.
Step 4: getting started
Your camera is linked to your smart device. You can now easily transfer photos and videos. Browse your Fujifilm camera gallery via your smart device, take recordings remotely and add the location data to your images.